Below are 10 of my most popular resources.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a recent grad looking for that first job, you’re a middle manager looking to take that next step, or you’re a veteran of the C-Suite.
Following the information will not only grow your career, but make it more enriching as well.
10. How to job search in a pandemic [link]
9. Deal with sudden unemployment [link]
8. Pitching your boss on telecommuting [link]
7. Expert level networking [link]
6. What you should- and should not- put in a resume [link]
5. Planning your career map [link]
4. The 1 page resume myth [link]
3. Job search letter templates [link]
2. Virtual interviewing [link]
1. Performing a social media audit [link]