An open letter to readers-
How has 2014 started for you?
It has started out as a year of change for me. Along with re-branding my blog and business this year I have started a brand new monthly newsletter for my subscribers (1,000 and climbing!) and I’d like to invite you to join in the fun.
I know what you’re thinking. I already get enough email. Why would I want another piece filling up my inbox!
Well, here’s why.
1. Limited frequency– First of all, I will only send you 12 newsletters over the course of the year. No daily or weekly updates. Just one letter, chock-full of career development inspiration and guidance.
2. Free stuff– Every newsletter comes with the added bonus of a members-only report or tool. Here is what you missed last month: My 2014 Career Road Map complete with printable worksheets to get you started on the road to career success. (If you ask nicely I’ll still send you the link.)
3. Monthly wrap-up– You’ll get links to all of the best material from the blog for the previous month in one easy-to-read place.
4. Great deals- Subscribers also get occasional members-only deals. (Don’t worry, I am not going to flood your inbox with coupons. Over the course of the year I generally run 3-4 promotions. Trust me, if you need a career document like a resume, or LinkedIn profile the deals are worth it.)
5. Nothing is forever- You can unsubscribe any time you want. I hope you won’t, but there is always an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter.
So consider yourself invited. Sign up here and you won’t miss out on February’s newsletter. This month’s members-only special report is entitled: The Jobseeker’s Guide to Avoiding Getting Ripped Off or Scammed In Your Job Search.
Hope to hear from you soon,