Are you ready to level up your career? Email me today for your free resume review.
Searching for a new job is not easy, has changed significantly over the past 5 years, and requires a fair amount of technical knowledge (LinkedIn algorithms, ATS, etc.).
Asking for help is not a sign of weakness.
The current job market is tough, but it isn’t impossible. The decisions you make today shape the career and life you’ll have tomorrow.
There is a lot of conflicting advice out there. Don’t over stress, most of it is noise, I’ll help you cut through.
5 ways a job search coach helps you take control
1. Increases your exposure to decision makers through targeted networking.
2. Creates impactful career documents including a resume, cover letter, etc. that allow you to feel confident about taking the next step.
3. Builds a resume and LinkedIn profile designed to get passed today’s ATS systems and LinkedIn algorithms.
4. Redesigns your social media profiles to attract key decision-makers and facilitate professional networking.
5. Uses proven job search strategies to tap into the hidden job market and lead to more interviews.
What I offer
I assist leaders on the rise advance their careers.
I bring clarity to the job search and provide the tools and strategies you need to succeed.
I encourage self-reflection and career confidence through classical principles.
I provide a complete range of fully branded career documents, including ATS-friendly resumes, and LinkedIn profiles with advanced keyword matching.
If you are serious about getting a new job and growing your career, I’d love to work with you.
Reach out for a complimentary review of your resume or LinkedIn profile. No pressure, just solid advice on what you could improve.
I write a monthly newsletter where I share 10 ideas to help your career. Sign up today to stay one foot ahead of the competition.